A+ Fence Pipe Sales can accommodate orders for:
- Small and large shipments
- Split-sized shipments
- Semi-truck or gooseneck shipments
A+ Fence Pipe Sales requires that you have adequate room for semi-trucks to access site. You’ll also need a forklift and operator to unload all shipments.
- Make sure your trailer is a minimum of 28' long to haul pipe and a minimum of 20' long to haul rods.
- You must have at least six to eight straps and or chains to safely secure each load.
- A red flag is required for pipe that hangs over end of trailer.
- Pipe equipment is heavy, so please make sure your tires are in good condition.
- Semi-trailers must have four pipe stakes that extend a minimum of 3' above the deck and the stakes must be chained with a binder. Pipe stakes are available for $140.00 per set.
- You must have enough boards for the load requirements. Boards are available for $5.00 each.
- Full semi-loads weigh 47,800-48,000 lbs.
- Full gooseneck loads weigh approximately 16,000 lbs.
Please contact Matt Young at 303-888-0819 to discuss pickup and delivery details.